Ready to Chat?
Looking for a better way to manage your unattended fleet of Linux devices? Frustrated with limited Linux support from other remote management platforms?
With Canopy’s robust Linux agent and integration-driven architecture we enable best-in-class Linux device management capabilities:
- Customizable KPI dashboards offering real-time visibility into the health of your Linux controllers
- Remote command line access to devices via an integrated secure tunneling protocol
- Out-of-the-box activation of our agent in any environment — including Windows for environments with cross-OS deployments
- Remote and automated self-healing capabilities
- Device discovery to onboard peripheral components to the Canopy platform
- Software distribution for application upgrades to devices
- Device provisioning and image version management
- Automation engine that executes common tasks such as upgrades, reboots, self-healing routines, alerts and more
Want to learn more about Canopy? Please fill out the form and we’ll be in touch soon.