To our customers,
As we continue to feel the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, I want to take a moment to update you on Banyan Hills Technologies’ plans to ensure business continuity as well as the safety of our employees and communities.
Our top priority continues to be the health and well-being of our employees while working to ensure uninterrupted service to our customers and partners. In addition, we are doing our part in preventing further spread of the virus.
As such, we implemented a work-from-home policy beginning on March 16, 2020 and we have not missed a beat. We have taken numerous steps to ensure we can continue to deliver the level of service you’ve come to expect while protecting our employees’ safety during this outbreak:
- Health and safety first: To date, no Banyan employee or family members have reported getting sick or coming into contact with anyone with the COVID-19 virus.
- Remote workforce: Banyan has been prepared to support a remote workforce across all areas of our business and we are doing so without interruption. We have the technological, cultural and organizational infrastructure in place to provide our teams with anything they need to work from home without interruption to our internal or external operations.
- Employee wellness: In addition to remote working, we’ve also implemented procedures to promote employee health. We routinely update employees on best practices for how to protect themselves, their families and their communities.
- Secure hosting: Our software is hosted in a protected cloud environment that allows our development teams to work securely from any location.
- Ongoing monitoring: We are continuing to share information and guidance with our employees so they are fully informed on how to protect themselves, their families and our customers against the spread of the illness.
- Business as usual: Banyan will maintain its normal hours of operation and support. The Banyan Lab will be open for all employees to continue working on hardware integrations. Rest assured, we are as committed as ever to the success of your business.
Banyan will continue to closely monitor the coronavirus outbreak and take all necessary steps to support our customers while protecting the safety of our team.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to continue to contact us through your normal point of contact, or reach out to email@example.com.
As always, I thank you for your business. I wish you good health.
CEO and Founder
Banyan Hills Technologies